Saturday 26 February 2011

Birthday Cupcake

There are a lot of Birthdays coming up in March, so I am trying to get ahead and be organised! Famous last words! The Cupcake challenge this week is:

Cake 'n' Ice Cream

So I've made this very cute and quick cupcake with generous amounts of glitter glue and glossy accents! It's from Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 3 and I've used the A5 pre coloured size, cut out all the elements and then layered them with foam pads.


I've then punched two holes through the cake so I can tie the ribbon through which then keeps the card together. Really quick and easy to make but looks really good. Almost good enough to eat!

  • All paperbased elements: Polkadoodles - Paper Boutique Vol 3
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Love the "star studded" cupcake! The colors are great too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous cupcake shaped card. I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card, totally delish. I love it! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!