Sunday 19 May 2013

Baby Boy

Two posts in one day! Only because I forgot to blog this card yesterday as I was caught up in finishing off two special order cards for tomorrow evening and I knew I'd be out of the house and fit for not much by the time I got back tonight. Which is true!  I'm shattered and aching but it didn't rain and Samuel came first in the Cadet Honda karting class and he broke the 50 second lap barrier too!

Anyway, here is the card.  Blue cardstock from my stash along with the ribbon, button and vellum.  The vellum has been run through my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and layered on top is a cute mini square from Lili of the Valley which is pre-coloured.

The charm I found at the bottom of a tin (had random things in it but nothing to eat!) and the sentiment is one of the new Jellypark baby sentiments.  Button from my stash too. And because it is a baby card, lashings of stickles and liquid pearl dots!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Heart Sketches:  Sketch followed
Great Impressions:  Celebrations
Pan Pastels Challenge:  New Beginnings
Stamping Sensations:  Embossing and Texture
Allsorts:  True Blue
Sparkles Forum Monthly Challenge:  Monochromatic

Image:  Lili of the Valley pre-coloured square
Cardstock:  Papermill Shop online
Vellum:  My stash
Embossing:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Sentiment:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Everything else:  My stash 

10 comments:

  1. A sweet baby card Ruth and perfect for our theme this week.

    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah what a cutie, I love the glitter glue

    Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hugs

    Bridie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly precious! I love your image and the embossed vellum pieces! Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, so cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth this is just adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so precious! Love the soft blues, wonderful details and that absolutely precious image that you colored PERFECTLY! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a pretty baby card, love that embossed vellum it looks fab. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable, love the embossing and the little bottle charm and the image is so cute. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel Challenge Blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet, sweet card! I love the shimmer you added with liquid pearls and Stickles!

    Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!