Thursday 23 May 2013

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 42 - Cute

Time for another Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme this fortnight is:

Cute

I've used a pre coloured Lili of the Valley topper and added stickles around the edge.  The patterned papers are from Prima - North Country collection 6x6.  I can't remember where I got the sentiment from but that has been stickled too and layered onto some deep red card I found in my stash.

Big red organza ribbon from my stash too!  Quite a quick and simple card to make - good job because I probably have another 14 of the images to go at!

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons:  Anything Goes With Ribbon
Cute Card Thursday:  Tie It Up
The House That Stamps Built:  Fur, Fin or Feathers
Try It On Tuesdays:  Animals or Birds
Creative Creations:  For A Child

Image:  Lili of the Valley pre-coloured topper
Sentiment:  Can't remember
Papers:  Prima - North Country 6x6 pad
Ribbon:  My stash

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I adore James the bear. Great bow too! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely a cutie and i love the papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems that this little stars weighs quite heavy for Santa Bear ;)
    A cute X-mas card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at TIOT!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable!! Beautiful image and gorgeous ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely christmas card love the colours. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Christmas card, and such a gorgeous image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  7. You coloring on this is soo top notch - I am so imrpressed. Wow! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!