Friday 24 May 2013

Jellypark Stamp Spotlight - Bear With Star

Every other Friday - in between the challenge and new release posts - over at Jellypark we have reintroduced the stamp spotlight theme! So each fortnight one of the Design Team picks their favourite Jellypark stamp and we all make something to feature it!

It's my turn this fortnight and this is the one I've choosen - Bear With Star.  And I've sneaked in the Bunting too!  And if you are quick you can buy the Bear With Star digi for only 50p!!

I've coloured the images with Promarkers and handwrite the sentiment.  Papers are from The Clip Art Fairy (no longer available) and I made them into a wordbook.  Added some organza ribbon and embroidery thread bows and its complete!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

My Heart Pieces:  Be Sentimental
Sarah Hurley Challenges:  Shades of Blue
Crafts and Me:  Lots of Layers
I Love Promarkers:  Anything Goes
Stamp n Doodle:  Feeling Blue

Images:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Papers:  The Clip Art Fairy (retired)
Sentiment:  Handwritten
Everything else:  My stash

4 comments:

  1. Fab card hun, love the cute bear and fabulous bunting and it's such a soft blue too - love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how cute!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable ,love the design ...so cute
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely.. Thank you so much for joining us Stamp n doodle.. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!