Sunday 12 May 2013

Scraps

I am trying really really hard to use up the scraps from the rather large and very overflowing shoe box that I currently keep them in!  And I am trying to use up all the cute die cut toppers that I bought from the Lili of the Valley ebay store (although I've just bought some more......!)

So here is one card.  A lot more to go!  Papers are from Funky Hand - the checked blue is from the Craft The Year Away cd and the spotty paper is from the Rainbow Polkadots download.  I had to be careful with the spotty paper as it was not a full strip but you'd never know!

I've layered everything onto black card as the gingham wasn't big enough for the card blank and I didn't want to cut it down any smaller!  The image is from Lili of the Valley ebay shop which I've glittered around the edge.  Card candy from my stash along with a random sentiment I found on the table!

I am slowly getting through the pile - I hope!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Heart Sketches:  Sketch followed
Hiding In My Craft Room:  Use Scraps
Shelly's Images:  Kid Theme
Sister Act Card Challenge:  Anything Goes
Crafty Catz:  Anything Goes

Image:  Pre Printed topper from Lili of the Valley
Papers:  Funky Hand, Craft the Year Away cd and Rainbow Polkadots
Everything else:  My stash (or found on the table!)

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, do love to see Gingham, always looks pretty..
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are super talented!!! I am so envious of people like you that have the skill to put random things together to make cards and scrap books, etc. I swear, I can design a website no problem but real life stuff? I'm totally lost. XD Well, I love what you're doing so I'm gonna start followin ya! I'm gonna go through your old posts now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! Love the great papers with this! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and your coloring looks great !

    Thanks for joining us @ Deligthful Inspirations {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at SACC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card, thank you for joining the kid theme at Shelly,s Iamges, we hope to see you back soon.
    greetz
    Gerda

    Shelly's Images Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

    Hugs Amanda
    Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!