Sunday 5 May 2013

Bicycle

This was the third image I decided on to make this card.  I'd already picked out the papers from the rather overflowing shoe box so I was determined to use those but the previous two images just didn't work.  And then I remembered this one!

The image is a Lili of the Valley pre coloured topper which I bought through their eBay store some time ago and I think you can only buy them this way now.  They are great for when I can't be bothered colouring!

The papers are a mixture - the spotty ones are from Funky Hand - Rainbow Polkadots download and the checked one is a freebie from The Clip Art Fairy. And if you like a bargain, there is a half price sale on all Funky Hand download this Bank Holiday weekend!  But be quick - it ends 10pm GMT tomorrow!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Heart Sketches:  Sketch followed
Paper Creator:  For The Boys
Crafty Catz:  Inspired By A Song (Bicycle Race, Queen)
Delicious Doodles:  Something For The Boys
Moving Along With The Times:  One For The Guys

Image:  Pre coloured topper from Lili of the Valley
Papers:  Spotty ones - Funky Hand, checked one - The Clipart Fairy
Everything else:  My stash 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card--love the design, papers, darling image, and coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is awesome! Love the doggie hanging on! Great papers and I love the added stitching! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card,...thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card with good bold colours!!

    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning LOTV card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “something for the guys”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great male card Ruth
    thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!