Monday 27 May 2013

The Geek Shall Inherit The Earth

As you have become accustomed to me being late with blogging the new Jellypark releases, I thought I'd better not disappoint!  This one is called The Geek Shall Inherit the Earth and I've coloured her with Promarkers.

I decided to make a bookmark as I was struggling with the offcuts of paper that I had and wanted to use up as they were not really big enough to use!  The spotty paper is from Funky Hand - Rainbow Polkadots download and I have a feeling the blue gingham is from Polkadoodles but I'm not sure as I found it in the bottom of the large box of bits!

The sentiment comes with the image and I've layered it onto some black card.  The brads are not really brads but dots of Sharpie marker with glossy accents over the top!  The ribbons are from my stash and I really dread to think how long I've had them!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create:  Anything Goes
Anything But A Card:  Dust Off Your Old Supplies
The Squirrel and the Fox:  Here Come The Girls
Cupcake Inspirations:  Colour Palette
CAS Friday:  Red, White and Blue

Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Papers:  Spotty - Funky Hand, Rainbow Polkadots download, blue gingham Polkadoodles
Everything else:  My stash 

8 comments:

  1. This is such a fun, yet geeky, tag! Too cute! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely book mark and image is so cute thanks for sharing with 613 AVENUE CREATE this week happy crafting to you
    Rachel DT http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun bookmark and your coloring is awesome! Way to rock the Promarkers!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bookmark! Love the funny saying on the shirt :-D
    Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week! Hope to see you again, soon :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bookmark and the image you used. Fabulous project! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to dip into your ribbon stash! Such a fun, cute tag. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely fun bookmark with a great image. Love that quote and the t-shirt! I'm the same, I have had some ribbon lurking around forever and a day!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card this time. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this and I know someone who it would suit down to the ground! Love the quote and your colouring is fab. MMx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!