Friday 3 May 2013

Simply Create Too Challenge 36 - Midway Extra - Babies

It's Friday again (where are the weeks going?!) and although I've not blogged for 2 days, there will be 3 posts today!

We're at the midway point of the current Simply Create Too challenge and a reminder of the theme for the remaining week of the challenge is

Babies

I've used a cute onsie template I found HERE and used some hammered white cardstock to make them.  The wording is from Funky Hand (only 99p!) which I printed directly onto the card and then coloured with Promarkers.  I've dotted a line with a gel pen around the edges of the onsie and the frills have been made with a heart punch.


And I've added some half pearls to finish it off!  One of my cousins and his wife had a baby girl on Wednesday - Mirren - so I think the pink one will be going off to them up in Scotland!

Good luck with the Simply Create Too challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting Musketeers:  Anything Goes
Scribbles Design:  Shaped or Easel Cards
Charisma Cardz:  Shaped Cards

Digi:  Funky Hand, coloured with Promarkers
Papers:  My stash
Everything else:  My stash

9 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous, thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ! Simple and clean style. Original shape. Magnificent realizations ! Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like ! Simple and clean style. Original shape. Magnificent realizations ! Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love the shape and the CAS style. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, so sweet, thanks for joining us at FF Monthly, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity of the design and the effect of the cardstock. Thanks so much for entering your card into the Scribbles Designs Challenge and I hope we see you again in future challenges.

    Lisa D., Scribbles Designs, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooo these are cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs Challenge...

    Sandy S
    SDDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a simple but really effective design - great work :o) Thanks so much for joining in with the Charisma Cardz challenge this week!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful card, love them, so fresh, thank you for playing along with us at Crafting Muskateers, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!