Friday 17 May 2013

Jellypark Challenge - Geeks and Nerds!

With a bit of luck this will be the last post of today!  And its for the new Jellypark challenge which launched today and the theme is:

Geeks and Nerds!

Such a fab theme!  I've used the fab Superboy digi from the store (only £1.25!) and coloured him with Promarkers and added foam pads to his reverse so he stands proud a little.

The backing paper is actually wallpaper that I snaffled a sample from B&Q some time ago.  Jacob enjoys trips to B&Q with me as we always have a look through the wallpaper samples to see if there is anything I can use!  And the best bit - it is free!

I've stamped the sentiment myself with my little Studio G alphabet stamps and I'm rather pleased with how it turned out as usually my letters are spaced too far apart but this time it worked fine!

Good luck with the Jellypark challenge!  The two new releases are available in the store to buy for only £1.25 each and with a bit of luck (read that as if I get some time and remember - bad combination!) I'll be blogging them over the weekend!  However, Samuel has another karting race on Sunday so I can strike off that day to get anything done other than get wet (it usually rains!)

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

The Creative Challenge Blog:  Anything That Flies (this Superhero flies!)
365 Day Cards:  Day 136 - Words of Wisdom
Sassy Studios Designs:  Black and White with a Pop of Colour
I Love Promarkers:  Simple
Paper Makeup Stamps:  The Great Outdoors (city scape!)

Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Backing papers:  Wallpaper sample from B&Q
Sentiment:  Studio G alphabet stamps

15 comments:

  1. :-D Und wie er fliegt! Eine ganz tolle Karte!

    Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Kreativeinkauf-Challenge.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, the wallpaper sample goes just right with the image!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that~ I love me some superheros, mmhmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth, I just love this card! The image pops against the b/w background. The sentiment is so cute, and I love your coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Superboy. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely superhero...
    Thanks for joining us at Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

    Greetings, Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fab card ,love the cute superhero
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute card! I love that you've used wallpaper as the backdrop! So smart!(and so perfect!)
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is fantastic!
    Great you joined us this week at Digi Makeover...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super duper cute! love the sentiment!
    Thanks for sharing at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your background, and that little super hero rocks. Thanks for joining us at SSD DTBST good luck!

    DebbieM
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! Love the background you have for the super hero! Thank you for joining our DTBST Challenge this week.
    Ruza, SSD Designer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Der kann auch fliegen, super! Klasse Karte!
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Kreativeinkauf-Challenge.
    Viele Grüße
    Bastelfalter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!