Papers are from the very new Happy Happy Birthday cd from Funky Hand and the image is from Charmed Cards and Crafts - I've added the sentiment myself. Cut out with a Nestie and coloured with Promarkers plus stickles.
I've added a faux running stitch around the edge of the shape and finished the card off with a strip (just long enough!) of green grossgrain plus some red and white embroidery thread (the new bakers twine - I'm telling ya!!) tied in a bow.
Now I'm looking at the card thinking it looks a bit Christmassy....
Hope you like it Claire and GET WELL SOON!!!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Inspirational Card Sketches: Sketch followed
Ruby's Rainbow: For the Girls
Party Time Tuesday's: Ribbon, Trim and Fibres
Ribbon Carousel: Funny or Punny
Sweet Stamps: Stitches - Real or Faux
- Papers: Happy Happy Birthday from Funky Hand
- Image: Charmed Cards and Crafts, coloured with Promarkers and stickles
- Sentiment: Computer generated
- Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
- Everything else: My stash