Wednesday 14 September 2011

Rocket Boy

With everything going on this week, I completely forgot to blog this card that I made with one of the new release digi stamps from Jellypark. This is the Space Ship Rocket digi which I have coloured with Aquamarkers and then added with foam pads to the wonderful background!

The sky is Cosmo Cricket - Sidewalk Chalk digi pack that I bought from Jessica Sprague and I just knew it would be perfect for this card!

I've added a die cut cityscape to the bottom of the card that I've had for absolutely ages and bought from ebay - I've added silver card to the windows. A bit of doodling around the edge of the card with a fineliner plus some card candy (it just added a bit of closure!) and the card is finished!

All the madness should be over by Saturday once the boys have had their joint Birthday party! So normal service shall be resumed shortly! Think of me between 2:30 and 4:30 on Saturday trying to entertain around 30 kids with some random games!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers: Transport
Crafty Boots: Anything Goes
Creative Stamp Friends: Card for a Man
Make It Monday: Anything Goes
My Partner In Crafting Crime: Planes, Trains and Automobiles / Any Mode of Transport (mine is a rocket!!)
CES Challenges: Magical or Spooky


  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Aquamarkers
  • Papers: Echo Park, Sidewalk Chalk digi pack
  • Everything else: From my stash

15 comments:

  1. Cracking card and such lovely colourwork. Thanks for sharing with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cutie card! love the paper with your rocket boy! :)
    have a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and such a fun card. Love the rocket image & the cityscape is perfect. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fun! Thanks for taking part in the 1st Crafty Boots Challenge!! Amyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you remember, too cute to miss! Your coloring is always so outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Your coloring is awesome and the background paper is perfect.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spotted this over at MIM and had to come check it out.. What a cute little boy card, love the whole layout, its just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there .Great boys card .Love the background and your doodling .Super image and detailing . thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, I love it, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card, I love it, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fab card! I love the background and the rocket is great! Thanks for joining us for this week's CES Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors.

    Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

    A nice greeting Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is cute and wonderful... like it with the little rocket boy.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Stamps Friends this week.

    Hugs
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card, any little boy would love to receive it.

    Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super card!! Love the background! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner In Crafting Crime,Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!