Monday 19 September 2011

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 7

The weeks are going by so fast! And we can't believe that we are already on challenge and sketch 7 on Fetch A Sketch!

We have a returning sponsor - Nikky from Polkadoodles who is generously offering a prize that you can see on Fetch A Sketch (if nothing there - it will be soon, I just forgot to take a photo!)
And here is the sketch for this fortnight:
Hope its not too tricky for you but just think of the bunting you could add!! Feel free to add an image in too and any extra embellishments you need - just follow the basics of the sketch and we will be happy!

I've made 10 cards (yes 10!) with the sketch! I made them for a neighbour who was due a little girl at the end of July so they could be used as either birth announcements or little thank you cards. I've used papers from Candy Doodles from Polkadoodles and inked them before adding them as bunting.


The ribbon I bought from one of my local craft shops (I bought two types just in case hehehe!) and I've added a smaller offcut of card as a central panel and then used liquid pearls to dot around the edges.
I've made three variations on the theme.

Good luck with the challenge - its open until 12noon GMT on Sunday 2 October and for more details and how to enter just pop over to Fetch A Sketch!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Aly's Challenge: Add a Bow
Card Cupids: Anything Goes
Sparkles Challenge: White and Another Colour
Just Some Lines: New Baby

  • Papers: Candy Doodles cd from Polkadoodles
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, Ruth! I do like how you've varied the bunting on each & those bows are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness - these are truly stunning :-)
    Hugz
    Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the banners! Thank you so much for joining our BABY challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i am loving this sketch .. and how you interpreted it with those gorgeous little cards
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only is this a super cute sketch...but your interpretation is adorable! I might have to join myself! Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations, just perfect for baby shower invites!! Thanks so much for playing at JUST SOME LINES this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is lovely!
    Thanks for joining the Just Some Lines Saturday challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty! Thanks for taking part in Sparkles Forum Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Cute Cute Baby Card ... Thanks for playing along at Just Some Lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!