Friday 23 September 2011

Jellypark Challenge 6 - Design Seeds

Welcome to another Jellypark challenge! This fortnight the challenge set is a little different in that you need to pick the inspiration! The inspiration you pick needs to be from the Design Seeds palette - if you scroll down on the sidebar on Jellypark challenges you will see a widget for Design Seeds which scrolls through lots of wonderful images and colour combinations. Click on the one you like and make something with that inspiration!

I've picked this wonderful combination called 'cake tones':


And here is my creation based upon that colour palette:

I've used the fairy decoupage image from Jellypark which can be downloaded from Claire's blog as a freebie. I've cut out all the layers and used foam pads for depth plus added a bit of glitter glue to her dress.

The papers are offcuts I found in my stash box and are from the Funky Females word book collection from the Funky Daze cd from Funky Hand. I had to add a double band of ribbon as the papers didn't quite meet in the middle! The ribbon is from my stash and I've made the banner to match.

Good luck with the challenge, for more details on how to enter and to see the rest of the Design Team and their creations please go to the Challenge blog! You'll also see the two new releases from Claire - I'll be blogging mine over the weekend!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Art Impresions Stamps: For The Girls
Southern Girls: Anything Goes
Crafts and Me Challenges: Stripes
Flutterby Wednesday's: Butterflies, Fairies or Angels
Ruby's Rainbow: For The Girls

  • Decoupage image: Freebie from Jellypark
  • Papers: Funky Females word book - Funky Daze cd from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

7 comments:

  1. love the soft colors of your card and the chosen palette! your little fairy is precious flying away here... :) so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Ruth, I love the bunting & the ribbon, ooh & the stitching (in fact everything lol).
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful creation with fantastic colours!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card hun - I love the bunting and the gorgeous satin ribbon in that beautiful peach tone x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!!Thank you for joining Art Impressions challenge!!!
    Soili-Maria
    AI DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaahh! So very rpretty honey! Thx for joining us at Flutterby Wednesdays!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!