Friday 16 September 2011

Simply Create Challenge 52 - Cake, Cake, Cake!

Welcome to another Simply Create challenge! The theme this fortnight is Cake, Cake, Cake! For more details on the challenge please pop over to the blog.

I've used the wonderful shaped cupcake template from Polkadoodles - Paper Boutique Vol 3 and simply added some of the chocolate (I wish!) stars and coated them with glossy accents plus the star sentiment. I've added some glitter glue here and there plus a silver gel pen dotted line around the star sentiment. Ribbon is from my stash.

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges with my card:

Colour Create: Pink, Brown, Cream and White
Crafting For All Seasons: Birthday
Stampin' Royalty: Picture inspiration

  • All paperbased products: Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 3
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. So cute and I love the stars on here!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummylicious, love it!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Ruth, it looks almost good enough to eat (I've spent most of today eating cupcakes lol)
    Hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh what a fun card! Love the "chocolate" stars and glitter. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, yummy ... that looks good enough to eat. Fabulous creation :-)
    Hugz
    Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow fab creation, love the chocolate stars, could so eat some right now,lol, thanks for joining us at colour create, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic birthday card! I love the shape and the color combo! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super cool cupcake card! I love the doodles and sponging. Thanks for playing!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!