Saturday 24 September 2011

Snowball Fight

To coincide with each new Jellypark challenge, two new images are released and here is one of them! This is Snowball Girl and I've coloured her with Promarkers plus glitter glue.

I've layered her onto some very shiny silver card (have to use it sparingly as it is very shiny!) and then papers from the new Funky Hand cd - Happy Happy Birthday.


A silver star charm that I found in my stash (I vaguely remember buying 20 of these a few years ago!) plus some thin white satin ribbon and a silver table confetti snowflake.

The other new release will be blogged very soon!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Christmas Stampin': Clean and Simple
Fun With Shapes and More: Christmas and Stars
Jingle Belles Rock: Suzy Snowflake (they are tiny but they are there and glittered!)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge: For A Child
Craft Room: Anything Christmas
Tip Top Tuesday: Kids Challenge
  • Papers: Funky Hand, Happy Happy Birthday cd
  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

11 comments:

  1. Delightful card - what a sweet image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 39 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, that digi stamp *IS* adorable and i love the way you've colored her! such a cool color combo for your card... and i just love♥LOVE♥love that sweet dangly star charm, it's the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cheerful card, colours are terrific. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that color combination for holiday cards ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super Christmas card - I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colouring and I do like that star charm! Thanks so much for joining our craft-Room Challenge..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card, and the image is fun reminds me of my cheeky daughter throwing snowballs in our recent snow fall :-) thanks for joining us at Craft room challenge- Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous image I love that! and love how you have coloured her and your paper choice too! Thanks coming to play with us this week for the one for the Kids Challenge @ Top Tip Tuesday and I hope you can come and play again soon, Hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see the snowflakes! Very cute image, and I love your coloring and your color choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very sweet card, the colours work so well together and that image is just lovely. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Room Challange and good luck. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!