Thursday 29 September 2011

Racing Car

A card for one of Jacob's friends who is 6 on Saturday. The image is from Wags n Whiskers and I've coloured it with Promarkers. All the papers are from my stash and I dread to think how long I've had the checkered paper as it was right at the bottom of the large shoe box I keep all my offcuts in!


I've handcut the stars from some plain red card and the number 6 has been coloured with Promarkers and is from my stash.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch
Cards for Men: Sports
Ruby's Rainbow: For The Boys
Passion For Promarkers: Planes, Trains and Automobiles

  • All papers: From my stash
  • Image: Wags n Whiskers, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. a marvellous and fantastic card!

    the image is gorgeous!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Ruth, I love the colours and I am sure the recipient will be chuffed to bits.

    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! perfect for boys, thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbow hope you will join us again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a fabulous take on the TMS sketch. The number 6 worked into it is wonderful, makes it so personal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab card - thankyou for joining us at RRC - hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and I love your take with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Ruth. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week for my challenge, good luck.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a fab image and i love the colours
    Thanks for joining us at Cards For Men this week
    jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!