Sunday 4 September 2011

Santa's List

I was lucky enough to come third in a recent Karen's Doodles challenge so I got to pick an image from the store as my prize and I picked this one!

This follows the current challenge which is a sketch. I've coloured the image with Aquamarkers and also the background of the sentiment with the a little glitter glue being added to the Christmas hat. I've used a nestie to cut the image and its been added to an offcut of Christmas paper - Dovecraft Noel 4.5 x 6.5 paper stack. I've layered it onto some dull gold card from my stash.

The sentiment is an acrylic Studio G stamp and that has been layered onto the gold card too. I've added some card candy and the organza ribbon is from my stash.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Our Daily Bread Designs: Spots or Dots
Sweet Stampin': Anything but Birthday
Card Makin' Mama's: Go Digi
Poodles Parlour: Animal Antics
Do You Stack Up? Friendly Critters
  • Image: Karen's Doodles, coloured with Aquamarkers
  • Paper: Dovecraft Noel 4.5 x 6.5 paper stack
  • Sentiment: Studio G acrylic stamp
  • Everything else: My stash

12 comments:

  1. OMG! This is just beautiful! So pretty and vintage looking. Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a gorgeous image - beautifully coloured . Love the little bells
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you chose it. It is adorable and the card you have made with it is magic too. Don't know if you missed the post about the blog hop at Squiggle stamps or not, but its on until wednesday 7th only so pop over and see the new releases they are spooktacular., hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply fabulous hun....!

    thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour & Sweet Stampin...and good luck..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! A fabulous take on our sketch this week.
    Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute xmas card. I love how you vintaged up your main focal image. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful image - well done

    kitten dysu team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh.. I just love the way you have colored the image!! Gorgeous!!

    Thank you so much for playing along last week. Hope to see you again this week!!

    Hugs from Tine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful Christmas card!!Adorable image too!Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just lovely - fabulous colours and a cute image! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love your naughty or nice list, beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great xmas card, something anyone would be thrilled to recieve! Thanks for linking up with the Card Making Mamas Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!