Thursday 22 September 2011

Embroidery Thread

Here is another card made with the brand new cd from Polkadoodles - Pretty Sweet! All the papers and the image are from the cd I've simply added some real (yes real - not faux for a change!) stitching with a perfectly matched embroidery thread that I got from a recent trip to the scrap store near me. I already had some of the thread but rarely used it for some reason but now I've got a lot more colours, I'm more tempted!


The gems are from my stash and I've just added a bit of inking with green and blue ink. Pretty simple! The image is pre coloured and there is a choice of uncoloured or coloured stampies on the cd - great if you need to make something in a hurry!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch followed
Get Hippity with Ippity: Buttons or Bow or Bling (I've used the bows and bling)
Digital Tuesday: People Images
Creative Belli: String

  • All paperbased elements: Pretty Sweet cd from Polkadoodles
  • Everything else: My stash

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The stitching is amazing. Thanks for joining us at TMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww this is cute .. i love the stitching.. i must admit i rarely do use real stitching- but it always looks fab
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Belli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAMS?? My memberships lapsed, really should get it renewed. Beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally precious. What amazing coloring you have done. I'm like you...I have more thread and floss than I know what to do with. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card...the image is adorable and I love how you used all the thread!!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and image! Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!