Friday 2 September 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 45 - Autumn Leaves

Welcome to another Polkadoodle challenge! I think autumn is on its way only because we keep finding HUGE spiders that scuttle away really quickly in our house!! Its a sign that its getting colder outside. So to honour the theme (not the spiders!) the challenge this week is:


Autumn Leaves

I've cut out lots of leaves from Sundae of Seasons whilst watching The Da Vinci code (its a long film!) and added them onto two Nestie cut circles, layering and overlaping them as I went along - they are there you just can't really see them! The top layer has been added with foam pads for extra dimension.

I was going to add a sentiment but I didn't have one small enough as the wreath ended up being bigger than I anticipated!

Good luck with the challenge - its open until Sunday 11 September.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Craft Us Crazy: Autumn Colours
Creative Inspiration Paints: Lots of Layers
Robyns Fetish Challenges: Nature


  • All elements: Polkadoodles - Sundae of Seasons

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wreath, Ruth! Gorgeous take on my challenge, hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is gorgeous .. i love those colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wreath. Beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, very lovely - wonderful wreath! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!