Tuesday 13 September 2011

Get Funky Challenge - At The Beach

I'm bringing up the rear this month for the Get Funky challenge! And just metaphorically either if you look at what I've created! I've made three bikini cards each with matching bottoms (on the reverse) and the template I found by googling 'bikini card template'.

The challenge is

At The Beach

And although you may not see many of these in the UK I'm sure you would somewhere hot and exotic! All the papers I've used are from Dreams Come True and I've printed them at A5 size so that the print was smaller.


The frills have been made with a heart shaped punch with the pointy bit hidden underneath. I've added some inking and I've also dotted either stickles or liquid pearls around the edges for extra bling. All ribbon and embellishments are from my stash and matched perfectly!


Apologies for the photo being the wrong way up - Blogger just will not play!

Good luck with the challenge - there are a few days left but please remember to follow the theme AND to use a Funky Hand product - there is always a freebie in the download section if you don't have anything and it always compliments the challenge theme.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

The Secret Crafter: Inspired By A Song (Itsy Bitsy Tiny Weeny Yellow Polkadot Bikini!)
Charisma Cardz: Inspired By A Song (Itsy Bitsy Tiny Weeny Yellow Polkadot Bikini!)
365 Cards: Day 193 - Favourite Holiday Destination (Beach)
Digi Doodles Shops Best: Circles
Shelly's Images: Vacation Memories
  • Template: Found on the internet
  • Papers: Dreams Come True cd from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Super, super, SUPER!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are fabulous - a wonderful design.. obviously the template is not modelled on me lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creations, love the colour choices and thank you for sharing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun design, love the idea! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fun design of the cards.
    Thanks for joining us on Shelly's Images challenge this week.
    Love
    jen
    S (DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun,cheeky cards.So neatly finished.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGness! These are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So super cute! I am so happy to visit your blog to let you know that you are our "Top Hat" (first name out of the hat) winner for our Vacation Memories Challenge at Shelly's Images.

    Please visit the BLOG for all the details and for your badge to display here at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining our "Inspired by a song" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!