Monday 5 March 2012

Fetch A Sketch - Challenge 19

It's time for another Fetch A Sketch challenge and this fortnight I am your hostess! And here is the sketch for you:I know, its a bit different but its an easy one, I promise!

We have two sponsors this fortnight and two prizes for two lucky randomly drawn winners! Anice at Funky Hand is offering a download And My Creative Classroom is offering a free seat in any of their online classes!
And here is my take on the sketch! I've used offcuts from a wordbook from the I Do Wedding Wordbook download from Funky Hand and made the little squares with a small Nesties die and then layered the shapes onto a different paper and cut round them. A bit of inking around the edges and I found a faux silver heart buckle in my stash and added some chocolate brown satin ribbon through the centre. Quite quick to make and I think I'll be using the sketch again!

Good luck with the challenge - to find out more and to view some more takes on the sketch, pop over to the challenge blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Brake For Challenges: Love
Paper Play: Something Old, Something New (papers and bling old, new ribbon)
Shelly's Images: Seeing Spots
Throwback Thursday: No Electronic Die Cutters (I've used my very old red Sizzix machine!)


  • All papers: I Do Wedding Wordbook download from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. ruth this is just awesome hun, I love the one with a little heart on in the middle too, it looks beautiful.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW ... very clever! Looks awesome! Thanks so much for joining our "SEEING SPOTS" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern and the heart is so pretty. Thank you for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this! Fabulous job with the Throwback Thursday Challenge this week! Thanks for joining along!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout on this! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so elegant!
    Thanks so much for joining our "SEEING SPOTS" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back again for the next challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    SHELLY'S IMAGES DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!