Thursday 15 March 2012

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 11 - Cute

Time for another Crimbo Crackers challenge! Another nice and easy theme this fortnight:

Cute

And I have two wonderful sponsors! Anice from Funky Hand is offering one winner a download of their choice:


And Tammy from A Day For Daisies is offering another winner a $12 gift certificate to spend instore! See how good I am to you?!

I've used Christmas Pixie 2 from A Day For Daisies (thank you Tammy!) and coloured her with Promarkers and glitter glue and used Rainbow Polkadots for layering the image with Funky Little Christmas as the main base. I've also added glitter around the edge of the image and the card.

The sparkly garland down the side looks great but is a bit of a challenge to get it to lie flat and to glue it to the card! It is half of a two tone beaded garland from The Range - the other part is silver and I split it down. So two lots of 9 feet for £1 - bargain!

We had a bit of a trauma last night. Jacob is nearly 6 and a half but not lost any of his baby teeth yet although one, bottom front, is rather wobbly but is not yet ready to leave. He had an apple after tea that had been cut up and he accidentally caught it on a piece and we now know he does not like the taste of blood! I've never seen so much blood - shame it wasn't Halloween!!

So tooth fairy at the ready!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: For The Girls
Partytime Tuesday's: Monochromatic
Crafty Hazlenuts Christmas Challenge: Glam It Up With Glitter

  • Image: A Day For Daisies, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Papers: Funky Little Christmas and Rainbow Polkadots from Funky Hand
  • Garland: The Range

4 comments:

  1. I love the bright pink and, yes, that is a very cute image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 63 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice that. The garland looks great. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for partying with us at PTT this week! I love your pink monochromatic creation!

    Holly PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card love the sparkle trim you've added along the side thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!