Wednesday 28 March 2012

Blue Bird

A quick post as I nearly forgot to blog this card! I've used a freebie from the A Day for Daisies blog and coloured it with Promarkers. I've used my new X Cut die and then layered the image onto some navy blue card and cut around it.


Spotty paper is from my stash, I'm not sure of its origin but I have a feeling it is Polkadoodle! I've added a faux stitch around the image and then dotted a line around the layers. Ribbon is from my stash along with the half pearls.

I moved offices yesterday at work and I now have my very own office! It's rather snug (I couldn't fit all my furniture in!) but the layout suits me for what I need and I can shut my door!! The celings are very high (it is an old hospital building) so my typing echos but its my space!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Digital Tuesday: Favourite Colour
A Day For Daisies: Shades of Blue
Ribbon Carousel: Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday: Animals
Crafty Bloggers Network: Happy Bird-day
Hippity With Ippity: Things With Wings


  • Image: A Day For Daisies freebie, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: From my stash
  • Dies: X Cut
  • Everything else: My stash

11 comments:

  1. Great card- cute image!! Love your layers and the 3 pearl accents- they have great pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw- Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very jealous of your wee office, there are twelve of us hot-desking three computers at work, it's a bleeding night mare!! Enjoy your space! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. I love the colours and cute image. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the blues!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, thanks for entering the CBN challenge, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you have layered the same prints...looks wonderful! Such a pretty card!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you add the ribbon - perfect touch!! Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity With Ippity!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love all the blue. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week with our Easter or Animals challenge. Good luck
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous card, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This image is way cute and I love the design and colours of this card too. Lovely monochrome effect. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!