Wednesday 7 March 2012

Dude Time Doodles Challenge 32 - Photo Inspiration

There is a new Dude Time Doodles challenge! It's a photo inspiration challenge and here it is:

To be honest, even though it is a rather springy photo inspiration board it reminded me of grass cutting as the first cut will be due soon (not that its me that does the grass cutting - I did it once when I was 5 months pregnant and even then I think I did a good job although we have a much better lawn mower now!) and I could not think of a more perfect image than Lawrence of Lawn.

He's been coloured with Promarkers and I've made a sort of step card. The cloud paper is Echo Park - Sidewalk Chalk paper pack and I've used block coloured card from my stash to randomly cut grass tufts. I've not yet added the sentiment as this will be a birthday card for one of my Uncles so that will be added nearer the time.

Good luck with the challenge - for more inspiration, pop over to the challenge blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Celebrate the Occasion: Shaped Birthday Card
Creative Card Crew: Humour
Deep Ocean Challenge: Spring
Creative Craft Challenges: Boys Will Be Boys
Gingerloft: Spring


  • Image: Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Backing paper: Echo Park, Sidewalk Chalk
  • Other papers: My stash

18 comments:

  1. LOL! What a cutie! LOVE the "grass on here". Precious card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific! Love the dp background and of course, your coloring of Lawrence is perfect! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your step card and Lawrence is a perfect choice. Great grass strips too. Amazing coloring, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL OMG this card says it all about me right now. I just for done doing that myself and I am POOPED!!! LOL I just love it!! Thanks for playing along with CTO!! www.scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is one,brilliant card really love the colours,and beautiful detail bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a brilliant card Ruth, fab colouring and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a brilliant card Ruth, fab colouring and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROFL -- What fun, Ruth! Lawrence looks totally beat. Fab cloud paper and your grass is perfect! Incredible coloring as always. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!! the grass is fab and really sets the image off
    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our challenge #5

    Margaret DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card,great design, fabulous coloring!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this made me chuckle :o) fab card and shape! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at gingerloft this fortnight. Hope to see you again. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome...so fun and creative...well done! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a very cool card thanks fro joining us at Gingerloft good luck.

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card, love your coloring and the different layers for your eyes to wander over! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Birthday (shape card)" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great card - I just love "Lawrence" he would have to be my favourite design!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun card thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this time and good luck.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!