Friday 23 March 2012

Dancing Fairies

Here is the first of two new releases from Jellypark - isn't this such a cute image?! I've coloured it with Promarkers and added glitter glue to their wings and also around the edge of the image.

I've made the card shape by drawing around a new X Cut die I bought over the weekend - I can't remember what it is called but it's nice!



I used a Spellbinder Nestabilities to cut out the image and then used that as a template for the backing paper (from my stash and I can't remember where it is from as it was an oddment!)

Charm and embroidery thread from my stash. The second new release will follow!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Flutterby Wednesday: Open Theme
Little Red Wagon: Clean and Simple
Craft Room Challenge: Bling and Glitter
The Stamping Boutique: Clean and Simple
Incy Wincy Designs: Things With Wings


  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers and glitter
  • Dies: X Cut and Spellbinders
  • Everything else: My stash

10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I love the soft colors on this and your coloring is wonderful! Love the shape of your card too! A great CAS card!!! Thanks for playing along over at The Stamping Boutique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so pretty and beautifully coloured. LOve that shape
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love that little charm. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! I love how you have edged the image and wings with the glitter glue!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely ,
    Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable CAS card - thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Love the colors! Bang on for CAS!!!
    Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Boutique...

    Sandy S
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cute, I love the sparkly wings. Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!