Monday 26 March 2012

Fetch A Sketch - Challenge 20 Midway Extra

It's time for the Midway Extra inspiration (we hope!) at Fetch A Sketch. A reminder of our sponsor - the very generous Digi Doodle Shop who is offering two winners $5 gift certificate each to spend in the store!



And here is a reminder of the sketch:

I've used the Special Delivery digi from the store and coloured him with Promarkers. All the patterned papers are from Cosmo Cricket - Early Bird Paper pack and the black paper is from my stash. I've used my fab X Cut dies for the stars (oh how I used to struggle to cut out stars before - now its a doodle!) A little bit of faux stitching around the edges and the card is complete!

Good luck with the sketch - I hope you can join us! The challenge is open until Sunday 1 April at 12noon GMT and all the rules (not many!) can be found over on the challenge blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

One Stop Craft: Clean and Simple
Catered Crop: Stitching
Gingerloft Challenge: Birthday
Crafts 4 Eternity: In The Kitchen
The Poodles Parlour: Anything Goes

  • Image: Digi Doodle Shop, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Cosmo Cricket, Early Bird paper pack
  • Dies: X Cut stars
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. i love this sketch - just hope i get chance to play. What a fab image!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! How Cute! I love your blog - you use all the my favorite stamping artists. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Catered Crop so I'd have the excuse to come over and look around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at C4E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that stamp is awesome! great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image! Your card is so pretty with that background paper and stars. I really like how you have made the image the "star"!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!