Monday 12 March 2012

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 19 - Midway Extra

It's time for the Midway Extra on Fetch A Sketch and a reminder of the current sketch:
And our two (yes two!) sponsors for the challengeAnd here is my Midway Extra card. I've used offcuts of Shabby Saturday download from Funky Hand - there was just enough to cover the card blank and I found some Flutterby Flowers butterflies that I'd printed on some different Shabby Saturday papers. As I only had three I've used some rather old pink vellum and cut some for layers behind the actually butterfly.

The circles have been cut with a Cuttlebug die (I am hopeless for cutting circles!) and they had to be circles as I didn't have enough of the paper left! I've added some half pearls for extra interest and some faux stitching.

Good luck with the challenge - we'd love to see you join in!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Pan Pastel UK: Girly
Crafty Calendar: Use Scraps and Handmade Embellishments
Hiding In My Craft Room: Scraps
Guylou's Inimitability: Things With Wings
365 Day Cards: Minimum of 10 Circles (I have 12!)

  • Papers: Shabby Saturday download from Funky Hand
  • Butterflies: Flutterby Flowers download from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Cuttlebug
  • Everything else: My stash

10 comments:

  1. Really pretty card I'm loving the faux stitching.Thanks for joining us this week at PanPastel Uk.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors for the girly card!
    Thanks for joining us at 365 cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous monochromatic card, I love the arrangement and the way the butterflies are displayed. Thanks for sharing this at PanPastel UK this week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, love those papers and the stitching looks great. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Card! I love the stitching! Thanks for playing at Guylou's Inibitability!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Purple is my favorite color!
    Angela
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a SUPER CUTE AND FUN CARD!!! I LOVE the colors!!! Great job!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love the color and the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card. Like the color choice. Thank you for joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is gorgeous!! I love the colors and your fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!