Friday 9 March 2012

Jellypark Challenge 18 - National Craft Month

Time for another Jellypark challenge! March is National Craft Month and the challenge theme is

Celebrate Crafting

I've used an image drawn by Claire especially for me! One of my cousins gets married at the end of the month and I've been asked to make the special thank you cards and here is one for an usher. Coloured with Promarkers and layered onto white linen effect white card.


I've had the card for a few years and found it when I was having a tidy up over Christmas. I've used a Ladybug Craft Ink stamp which was a magazine freebie for the sentiment and the ribbon my cousin gave me which was left over from making the Wedding Invitations. The bow is in the same style as the Invitations too.

One down - more to go!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers: Ribbons and Bows
Paper Pretties: Masculine
Anything Goes Challenges: Boys to Men
Creative Craft Challenges: Boys Will Be Boys
Incy Wincy Designs: Something Old, Something New (old is the card and new is the image and ribbon)

  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Ribbon: Donation from my cousin Claire
  • Sentiment: Ladybug Crafts Ink magazine freebie
  • Everything else: My stash

12 comments:

  1. Oh what a fab image - and i love the CAS design
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card . Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous clean and simple male card - perfectly coloured too!

    Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes - hope to see you again soon..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring on this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Ruth, fantastic image :D
    Hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card - I just love it - the colours and the image are just great - fantastic.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card hunny, Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous project! I totally love it!

    Thankyou so much for sharing this great card with us over at Creative Craft Challenges.

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, and lovely personalisation rather than just a blanket thank you card, thank you for joining in with the I♥Promarkers challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card love the CAS look thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this time and good luck.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely stylish card :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning creation, beautifully designed. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge blog.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!