Friday 9 March 2012

Birthday Blog Candy Countdown - Grab The Badge!


In exactly 4 weeks its my Birthday..... And its one with a 0 on the end. To help me feel more like 21 again, I am hosting a Birthday Blog Candy Countdown which will start a week today and will count down for 21 days until my Birthday on 6 April.

Which is the start of a new tax year. Just in case you were wondering!

There are just two rules:

  • Grab the badge above and display in the sidebar on your blog with a link back to me
  • Comment on each of the posts for the 21 days
Each day at 8am (commencing 17 March), I will post a picture of some blog candy that will go into a box for one lucky commenter - you must comment on all the posts in the Blog Candy Countdown to be in the running.

On 8 April I will add all those who have commented on each post to a bowl and will draw out one winner. You don't need to be a follower but it would be nice if you wanted to be! There will be some days which will have an extra prize and a random commenter will be picked from that day to win that particular prize!

So you have to be in it to win it!

Blatant copying of wonderful idea from Lisa - thank you!

2 comments:

  1. ooh how exciting .. will definitely be taking part.. i am home just in time !
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab way to celebrate. Will be taking part and will make sure I display the picture in my sidebar before it starts.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!