Sunday 11 March 2012

Dancing Fairy

I've had one of those weekends when I feel like I've lost a day. Both boys have been karting again and did pretty well, especially Samuel who despite feeling rather unwell and looking very pasty, still managed to knock in his second fastest lap time! We were going to take a trip to WHSmith so Jacob could spend his (and Samuel's) World Book Day token but I didn't trust Samuel not to chuck up (he did it once in Asda - never again!) so Jacob and I made cornflake cakes. Which turned out surprisingly well and we still have a few left!

Anyway. Because of the time loss, I forgot to blog one of the new release digi stamps from Jellypark yesterday. So another one will follow this post. Fairly soon.

This is Dancing Fairy and although I don't usually make green cards, I felt she was a green fairy! Plus I got to use up some scraps of printed card! The papers are from The Clip Art Fairy - Beautiful Baby Boy papers with the ribbon and embroidery thread from my stash.

I've coloured the fairy with Promarkers and added glitter to her wings - and she really does flutter - cos I've missed off the shadow underneath once again! I've added a dotted line with a green gel pen around the edges to finish off the card.

Other new release to follow!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafts and Me: Things With Wings
Digi Stamps 4 Joy: Green
Flutterby Wednesday: Spring Theme
The Hybrid Chick Caravan: Lucky Green
2 Sisters: Spring Colours

  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: The Clip Art Fairy - Beautiful Baby Boy Papers
  • Everything else: My stash

10 comments:

  1. Lovely little card. She does look good in green.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Samuel is feeling better? we've had a poorly boy this weekend too, no fun at all!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Love the fairy. Thanks for playing in 2 Sisters spring color challenge.

    I have blog candy if you are interested.

    http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/2012/02/birthday-blog-candy.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. TipTop, your dancing fairy looks lovely with her sparkly wings on this sweet layered card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Things with Wings challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. TipTop, your dancing fairy looks lovely with her sparkly wings on this sweet layered card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Things with Wings challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohhh she is a real sweetie, I love the colour too...thanks for joining in with the Crafts and Me challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My What a totally gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for playing along and sharing your work with us at Crafts and me this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet image. Love the green dress and bow. Thanks for joining us at The Hybrid Chick

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sweet image, lovely card. Thank you for joining us at DS4J. Hope to see you back soon. Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!