Saturday 17 March 2012

Cupcake Craft Room - Guest Designer

I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the current months challenge on Cupcake Craft Room as I'd won the previous month's challenge (who-hoo!)

The theme for the month is

Spring Bouquet

And I got a little carried away with myself and made two sets of cards - one in pinks and one in greens! I've used the Leaves and Things download and I printed the patterns and flowers onto A4 card so I got 4 to a page as this gave me a smaller pattern.

The block colour was printed as it came - 8x8 and I've layered it up onto textured white card. The ribbons are from my stash as are the pins and beads. The flowers have been cut from the paper and glittered - the smaller one is layered for a bit more dimension.

Thank you Mandy - I've enjoyed my spot!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Purple Frog: Pink and Girly
DRS Designs: Clean and Simple
Paper Crafting Journey: Pretty Pastels
Sassy Studios: Monochromatic
Just Inspirational Challenges: Picture Inspiration - used both
Phindy's Place: Spring
  • All papers: Leaves and Things download from Cupcake Craft Room
  • Everything else: My stash

16 comments:

  1. Oooh - they're gorgeous. Love both the colour ways :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sets of cards Ruth.Well done on your guest spot.Love both colour ways.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two delightful sets of cards. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. both sets of cards are lovely! Thanks for playing along in this week's challenge at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Thank you for playing with us this time at Crafty Purple Frog.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cards, love the design of them!!
    Cindylu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are so beautiful.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fresh and pretty! Thanks for playing with us at DRS Designs and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi former DT gal! These are gorgeous sets. Thanks for joining Just Inspirational Challenges this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely as can be! I like them both but can honestly say I am partial to the green ones!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh these are so pretty! Love the splash of green in there! Thank you for joining us in the DRS DESIGNS Challenge! Have a WONDERFUL week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh very pretty indeed, thanks for Joining us at Papercrafting Journey, good Luck,
    Hugs Lou

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect for spring! Thanks so much for playing along at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining us for Dare Too Be Sassy Thursday at Sassy Studio Design. Please come back and join us again.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful colours, thank you for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges

    Kate xxx

    JIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!