Wednesday 14 March 2012

Relaxing Retirement

One of my Aunts retired last week and I was asked (by another Aunt!) to make her a card. I've used a Bugaboo image, coloured it with Promarkers and glitter glue and cut it out with a Nestie. I've then used the Nestie as a template for layering the other card behind it.


I've had the scalloped card blank in my stash for ages so that got used along with my liquid pearls (needing some more!) and I've added two different types of ribbon plus the beaded organza was originally a necklace but I've cut it up as it looked better on cards!

Mind you, they took longer to glue to the card than it took me to make it! I've handwritten the sentiment as I don't have a stamp with it on and I couldn't be bothered to print one off on the pc....!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers: Anything Goes
My Mums Craft Shop: Special Ladies (My Aunt!)
Going Grey With Scrap Creations: Ribbons and Pearls
Love To Create Challenges: About The Ladies
Crazy Challenge: No Designer Paper
Stella Says Sketch: Sketch Followed



  • Image: Bugaboo, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue

  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities

  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. This is so fun, love the colours and fun image :D Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card aww what a great image and your colouring is perfect thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Tip Top. Love how you have dotted the edge of your shaped card. Fun image too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week & good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad to see you joining the fun and sharing your talent at Catch the Bug with our STELLA SAYS SKETCH challenge! :) We hope to see you again soon!

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tip Top another fantastic creation. Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an Adorable Card! Makes me want to go soak in the tub & Relax! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great card for a retirement. I'm sure your Aunt loved it! Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow super card and love the colours and your design is perfect for our Stelle Says Sketch.
    Thank you for joining us over at Catch the Bug
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!