Friday 23 March 2012

Jellypark Challenge 19 - What's The Weather?

Welcome to another Jellypark challenge! We have a lovely theme for you this fortnight:

What's The Weather?

I've gone for a spring feel to my card and I've used this cute Sitting Fairy digi which has been coloured with Promarkers and I've used some fine real glitter (rather than glitter glue!) on her wings.

The papers are from Funky Hand and I can't remember which cd as I've had the papers printed for ages but I am certain it is one of the original cd's! I've used a Nesties to cut out the image and then cut round it once I'd layered the backing paper onto the image. The ribbon is from my stash.

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafts and Me: Spring Colours
Flutterby Wednesday: Open Theme
Little Darlings: Colours of Spring
Papercraft Star: Spring and Photo Inspiration
Celebrate the Occasion: Welcome Spring
Crazy Amigo: Spring
  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers and glitter
  • Papers: Funky Hand
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card! The image just pops off the card, beautiful coloring and love the sparkle. It has been so much fun working on Jellypark friends with you. Take care.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun spring card, I love your fairy! Thanks for joining us for the Papercraft Star spring challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so pretty - a gorgeous little scene
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! The papers are so wonderful together, and the whole thing makes me believe in fairies!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous fairy! Love the colors and her sparkling wings! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is an adorable fairy. Love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet card, such pretty papers with your adorable image! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for your "Welcome Spring" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!!!!!!!!


    Thank you for joining us at Little Darling Challenges.
    hugs.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!