Friday 5 October 2012

Simply Create Too Challenge 23 Midway Extra - Autumn

We are at the halfway point of the current Simply Create Too challenge and the theme is:

Autumn 

I've once again gone for a quick and easy option (plus I thought the colours really fitted the challenge!) and used a card panel from Cuddly Buddly.  The image is from The Stamping Boutique and I think it may have been retired as I can't find it!

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and splodges of stickles.

Good luck with the challenge - for more details go to Simply Create Too!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Creations:  Colours of Fall
Flutterby Wednesday:  Sparkle
I Love Promarkers:  Autumn Colours
Kaboodle Doodles:  Colours of Autumn

Image:  The Stamping Boutique, coloured with Promarkers
Card background:  Cuddly Buddly

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love this sweet little fairy and your colours and colouring are beautiful.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your fluttering creation thanks for sharing at fbw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Wonderful job! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Autumn Colors” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous...love your coloring on this wonderful SB image! Great color choices!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Flutter By Wednesday this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image and fabulous autumnal colours.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet image and perfectly coloured! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful card ,fab image and so beautifully coloured
    thanks for playing at I ♥ ProMarkers and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!