Friday 19 October 2012

Jellypark Challenge - Pink ABC

It's time for another Jellypark challenge and the theme this fortnight is:

Anything But A Card and make it Pink!

I've made a bookmark and now that I look at it, there is not a great deal of pink - blame the sky for that!  I've used the cute digi stamp Rabbit and Balloon which is a Little Havens charity stamp so each stamp that you buy at £1.25 each you raise funds for Little Havens!

I've coloured the image with Promarkers but for the background I've used watercolour pencils.  A dotted line has been added around the edge of the bookmark and I've layered it onto some pink card.

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers:  Anything Goes
Inky Impressions:  Anything But A Card
Ruby's Rainbow:  Cute and Cuddly
Digital Tuesday:  Warm and Fuzzy


Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Everything else:  My stash

9 comments:

  1. Love this cute stamp and your like the idea you've coloured the background with watercolour pencils. I'll have to try that :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bookmark. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bookmark, love that cute rabbit. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely that's a cute image
    Thanks for joining in at Rubys rainbows this month

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute and sweet!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute! I think it's plenty pink -- I mean, both the border and the focal image are pink, so the blue's just there to rest your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bookmark...thanks for playing with Inky Impressions!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous bookmark!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbows this time
    hope you will join us again soon

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! :) thanks for joining us at inky impressions challenge, good luck in the draw! :)

    nanette
    DT member
    nanetteyf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!