Wednesday 17 October 2012

Dude Time Doodles Challenge - Halloween

I'll keep this post short and sweet as I am in agony sitting down.  My right hip is really playing me up - that's what happens when I stand for an hour in the cold on a Saturday morning watching Jacob play football.  And I should have moved around a little. A few months ago it was my left hip from standing still in the cold for 2 hours waiting for the Olympic torch to pass through Blackburn town centre.

The Dude Time Doodles challenge this week is:

Halloween

And I've made a bookmark with Grim Grisham who has been coloured with Promarkers and then added to a tombstone shaped offcut of black card.  I've drawn the cracks on with a white gel pen.

Don't forget to check out the other Design Team samples and good luck with the challenge!

And Jacob's team lost 10-5.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Heck of a Challenge:  Spooktacular
LEJ Designs:  Gothic / Dark
Papertake Weekly:  Fright Night
Eureka Stamps:  Halloween
Victorine Originals:  Halloween

Image:  Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
Everything else:  My stash

8 comments:

  1. oh how fabulous is this ... i just love the image .. and its coloured perfectly.. brilliant .. even spooktacular idea... why not enter our challenge at Heck of a challenge ?
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific bookmark Ruth! Wonderful colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bookmark. Love the black background tombstone - it really makes Grim pop even more. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Ruth The tombstone looks great but I can't say the same for Grim! lol
    Hugs
    dawn xPS I used to get trouble with my hips but they seem to have settled down now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful bookmark Ruth. Just love it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Ruth, its absolutely brilliant!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely marvelous...your coloring is perfect...what a fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!