Monday 29 October 2012

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 36

It's time for another Fetch A Sketch challenge!  And here is the sketch:

I've gone quite simple with my sample and used a kraft card base and added pearls to each curve point.  The strip of paper across the middle (and yes it is actually straight in real life - I didn't quite put the card on the easel straight to take the photo -doh!) is from a Funky Hand cd.

I've added some more half pearls, some organza ribbon from my stash and I've made the felt flowers with a Die-Namics Rolled Rose die set that I have.  The stamp was a magazine freebie from a few years ago.

So there you go - a sketch great for a quick card!  To enter the challenge or to find out more, go to Fetch A Sketch!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Gingerloft:  No Colouring Allowed
The Squirrel and the Fox:  Ribbon
Brown Sugar:  Anything Goes
CAS-ual Friday's:  Clean and Simple with Kraft


Dies:  Die-Namics Roses
Stamps:  Magazine Freebie
Papers:  Funky Hand
Everything else:  My stash

3 comments:

  1. Great shaped card, Thank you for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar in the "Anything Goes" challenge! We hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card, love the shap and the roses!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at The Squirrel and The Fox.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    The Squirrel and The Fox Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!