Wednesday 3 October 2012

Dude Time Doodles Challenge - Home Improvements

Time for a new Dude Time Doodles challenge! The theme this week is

Home Improvements

And I knew you'd be appreciative of a cracking card!  And such a large photo too!!  I've used Pete Plumber, coloured him with Promarkers and cut him out. 

Papers are from Funky Hand and I've made the star shape myself (and rather pleased with myself that it actually stands up fine too!)  The stars have been cut with my fab X Cut die and I've printed the sentiment from my pc.

Good luck with the challenge!  To find out more and to see lots more inspiration from the Dudettes and Dude, pop over to the challenge blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments:  Happy Birthday
Passion For Promarkers:  For A Man / Youth
Daisy Doodles:  One For The Boys


Image:  Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
Papers:  Funky Hand
Template:  My own
Dies:  X Cut
Sentiment:  PC generated

11 comments:

  1. Love all the star shapes!! A great creation with Pete the Plumber!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and a terrific background! The stars are perfect for Pete!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card. Love the shape and the image is fab. Great sentiment too.
    thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crazy about this shape - you need to do a tutorial for us! At least spell out a bit more about how you made it becuase I love it! I really love the papers you used and how you mirrored the star shape by using the smaller stars too - makes this so festive. This makes a great bg for that super image which I now have on my wish list since I adore all the cards made with him this week. He is more versatile than I thought! LOL! Great card Ruth. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card and shape. I'm getting quite proud on myself as I'm starting to recognize Funky Hand papers before I read your description. Great papers and they are perfect for all the male cards you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Ruth I love the shape, the design and the sentiment.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tee Hee, your card is indeed cracking Ruth!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol the image made me chuckle thanks for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Really a great card for a boy. Love the funny image and your coloring is fab. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely
    Thank you for joining us this time over at Crafty Sentiments
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ruth, what a fun card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!