Monday 22 October 2012

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 35 Midway Extra

It's time for the Midway Extra post for Fetch A Sketch and here is a reminder of the current sketch as set by Jenny:

Our sponsor for this challenge is Cuddly Buddly and there is a £10 gift certificate to spend in the store for the winner!

And here is my creation - I've used a cute digi from the store, coloured it with Promarkers and cut out two ovals using my X Cut dies with printed paper I found in my overflowing shoe box.  I've glittered the edges for a bit of bling.

 
So that's it - a simple and easy card!  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody:  Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time:  Use A Digi
The Squirrel and The Fox:  Use A Ribbon
Hiding In My Craft Room:  Die Cuts


Image:  Cuddly Buddly, coloured with Promarkers
Dies:  X Cut
Papers:  Unknown
Everything else:  My stash

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and cute card. The little girl is adorable. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment - they are always appreciated :)
    ~ Lena ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so sweet! Thanks for playing in our "Use A Digi" challenge at One Stitch At A Time this week! Hope to see more of your lovely work!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have her sitting on the side of those 2 ovals. Brilliant take on the sketch!

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute (I love those dungarees!) What a fab CAS card! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!