In celebration of becoming part of the very fab Polkadoodle Design Team (thank you Nikky!), reaching 50 followers (am I really that interesting?!) and also to celebrate my 500th post (yeah, I talk too much!), I am offering some more Blog Candy!
Actually, I am a little out in my timing for the celebration as at the time of writing, I've been on the DT for 2 weeks, I have 53 followers and over 500 posts....
Anyway! Everything is included in the picture and in detail:
- 6 x 6 Dovecraft Kitten Heels paper pack
- 6 x6" Papermania Amethyst paper pack
- 8 x 8" Papermania Rich Blues paper pack
- 3 x sheets of Forever Friends Christmas stickers
- 4 12 x 12" sheets of blue textured thick paper
- 2 A4 sheets of dense green vellum with a hint of gold running through
- 1 A4 sheet of golden sparkly vellum
- 1 A4 sheet of translucent / clear vellum
- 12 5 x 5" (approx) pieces of thick pearlescent card (2 copper, 2 silver, 2 pale pink, 2 fuchsia pink, 2 bright blue, 2 lilac)
- Some small pieces of glittered lilac card ideal for layering
- 3 x Studio G acrylic stamp sets (2 Christmas themed, 1 Spring themed)
- 1 x Dovecraft Snag 'em Duo Stamps (Fairy)
- 1 x Dovecraft 'Blast Off' wooden stamp
- And a selection of stamped images (not shown)
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to leave a comment on this post no later than midday GMT on 12 June. For a second chance, link me up in your sidebar or on your blog. The winner will be announced on 13 June and I will ship worldwide.