Saturday 3 December 2011

These Are My Parents!

And here is the final new release from Jellypark this weekend! I liked the stamp so much I made two cards (one is for my parents and the other is an order!) Isn't the stamp wonderful?!

For the first card I've used DCWV papers plus ribbon and diy Poinsettia's from my stash plus a computer generated sentiment. I've coloured the image with Aquamarkers.

The second card I've given to my parents and the papers are from the Merry and Bright digi collection from Creativity by Crystal plus some dark red card from my stash and a wonderful string of fairy lights!


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

First Card
Colour Create: Red, White and Green
Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Sketch followed
Pixie Dust Studios: Colour Combo - Holiday Cheer
Desert Island Crafters: Paint (Aquamarkers - do they count?!); Green and Blue; Christmas Theme; More Than 5 Layers; Glitter

Second Card
Kathy's Waffle Sketch File: Sketch followed
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: Holiday Card

  • Image: Jellypark
  • Papers: DCWV and Creativity by Crystal
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

16 comments:

  1. Sweet cards and excellent coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card, what a wonderful image, great design papers and your beautiful red ribbon is the perfect finishing touch. Great job and thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG it's me and my husband, lol!! Fantastic Ruth!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card. I love this image. I love your take on the sketch. Thank so much for joining us this week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww...what a darlin image...i love it! awesome card and take on the sketch chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image and so useful for many occasions. You have made two delightful Christmas cards with it. Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, that little image is totally adorable!! Great cards. Thanks for joining us @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, absolutely adorable!! Such a sweet image!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are adorable!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great Xmas card! Thx for joining us at Pixie Dust Studios!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww! How sweet is that image? You've coloured it perfectly on both your cards. Gorgeous work.
    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute image for a Christmas card! Yhank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card and such a heart warming image. Your bow is gorgeous too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable! Your coloring is perfect and you did a terrific job with the sketch this week! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card and the fabulous poinsettia embellishments. Hugs Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww - so cute!!!! Thanks for joining us at Desert Islands Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!