Tuesday 27 December 2011

Craft Juice Tuesday - Week 97

Welcome to week 97 of Craft Juice Tuesday! Craft Juice is an online crafting community where crafters submit handcrafted items which are then voted by the community - 5 votes and you reach the front page!

For more information on each item, just click on the picture

Continuing the theme of Christmas, how about this very cute little tree decoration from lpolyakova80

Or a hand knitted robin pattern from fluffandfuzz

Or a jolly snowman made from recycled items from Swirlyarts (I recognise those buttons!)

See you next Tuesday for more Craft Juice Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. He is quite funky Mr Snowman and as soon as I knew I was going to make him my mind went to your buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cosmicly cute horsie and I love that knitted robin. Coool stuff xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!