Friday 23 December 2011

Flowers, Felt and Bling

It's been a while since I made a shaped handbag card and I really don't know why I don't use it more often! I've used a template that I've had for ages and I don't know where I got it from and the papers are an old Clare Curd Signature Range 12x12 stack which I've glittered the edges of and some of the flower patterns too.

I've made the handle from wire - curled it around a pencil and then added seed beads to it. The flowers I found in my stash and I cut the felt ones with a Cuttlebug die. The charm is made from a really cheap 'silver' necklace I bought in the poundshop and took off all the dangly bits and added seed beads to the wire.

Makes a nice change from Christmas cards too!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Lady Bug Inks
: Bingo - Felt, Flowers, Pearls and Spots, Flowers, Charm
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Fancy Folds / Shaped Cards
Crafty Cardmakers: Use It Three Times (pearl headed brads, glitter glue - edges, on large flower and on pattern)
Pile It On: Bling It Up
Sparkles Forum Challenges: Anything But A Christmas Card

  • Template: Can't remember
  • Papers: Clare Curd Signature Range - The Big One 12x12 Stack
  • Dies: Cuttlebug flower
  • Fastener: Queen and Co
  • Everything Else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!! Happy Christmas! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is wonderful.. such pretty colours and embellishments
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our "Anything but a Christmas card" Challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't made a purse in ages either - but I LOVE this winter themed purse - just lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us Pile it On, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is absolutely stunning. Love the colour and all the beautiful detail. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your purse!! I'm so glad you got the chance to join in our monthly challenge at Bunny Zoe's!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    ps) There's still a few days left to join in my blog candy if you haven't already done so. You can find it at the top of my sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. another complete stunner of a make...amazing work...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe' Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!