I wanted to keep the image as big as I could on the card as I was really pleased with how I'd coloured the image. Most of it has been coloured with Aquamarkers with the armour done with Promarkers. The background is watercolour paints as I didn't trust myself enough with the Aquamarkers!
The image has been layered onto plain card from my stash and I've added a simple dotted line around the edge of the image with a fine black pen. A thin swag of embroidery thread and the card is complete!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Samuel Taylor Crafts: Anything Goes
Clearly Inspired: Birthday
Stempelsonnen Challenges: Anything Goes with Stamp as Main Focus
- Image: Jellypark, coloured with Aquamarkers and Promarkers
- Everything else: My stash