Sunday 18 December 2011

Knight and Dragon

Here is the second of two new release digital stamps from Jellypark this fortnight. This one is Knight and Dragon and you can buy it here!

I wanted to keep the image as big as I could on the card as I was really pleased with how I'd coloured the image. Most of it has been coloured with Aquamarkers with the armour done with Promarkers. The background is watercolour paints as I didn't trust myself enough with the Aquamarkers!

The image has been layered onto plain card from my stash and I've added a simple dotted line around the edge of the image with a fine black pen. A thin swag of embroidery thread and the card is complete!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Samuel Taylor Crafts: Anything Goes
Clearly Inspired: Birthday
Stempelsonnen Challenges: Anything Goes with Stamp as Main Focus

  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Aquamarkers and Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. Was für ein tolles Motiv!

    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Can see why you didn't want to detract from the image. You have coloured it beautifully.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a so gorgeous work, wonderful coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Stempelsonnenchallenge!
    XOXO Michi

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS crad - awesome colouring on that image :-) xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the colouring of this image is fabulous!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at stempelsonnenchallenge.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Klasse gemacht. Gefällt mir.

    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh the water colored background is perfect!!

    Thanks for sharing your "Birthday" creation with us at Clearly iStamp. Hope to see you Jan 6th for the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!