Thursday 29 December 2011

A Bit More Year Book!

So here are another two pages for the First Year Book! I've used the Sketches in Thyme double page layout and although I have added my own twist to it, I hope you can see that I have followed it!

All the papers and cute teddies are the same as this post and I've used a Spellbinder Nestabilities die creatively! I've used a heart punch to create the scalloped edge on the far left and I've added glitter glue around the edges of the main background although it doesn't show too well (got back late from Karting and a trip to Ikea and it was rather dark and hail stoning when I took the photo!)

I've used a Sizzix Super Size Scallop tag for the baby details and all the writing is computer generated.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Art Impressions Stamps: Die Cuts or Punches
Sketches in Thyme: Sketch followed #64

  • Papers and images: Beautiful Baby Boy collection from The Clip Art Fairy
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities and Sizzix Super Sized Scallop Tag
  • Sentiments: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page, thank you for sharing with us this week at Art Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling page! Great job! Thanks for joining the challenge at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another sweet page, Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever!! We are so glad you decided to play along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever!! We are so glad you decided to play along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth, Congratulations on winning with this layout over at Sketches in Thyme! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!