Saturday 10 December 2011

Gingerbread

Although I've finished all my Christmas cards (not that they are written yet!) I couldn't resist this freebie image from Bows n Berries. I've coloured it with Promarkers and used the sketch from Seems A Little Sketchy with papers from an Echo Park digi pack - All I Want For Christmas. Added some faux stitching around the edges and some embroidery thread that actually matches the green in the papers.


The snowflake is a Sizzix die and because I was not concentrating, I accidentally snipped the fluffy bit off the gingerbread mans hat so he has a tiny pom pom instead!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Bows n Berries: Use Freebie and Blog Hop
Seems A Little Sketchy: Sketch followed
Hotshot Craft: Use Promarkers
Card Makin' Mama's: Christmas

  • Image: Bows n Berries Freebie, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Papers: Echo Park: All I Want For Christmas
  • Dies: Sizzix snowflake
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. There are no mistakes in paper crafting, right? I *LOVE* the pom pom on the gingerbread man's hat. Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy. Hope you will join us again on Monday for sketch #2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a particular weakness for gingerbread men, so this really ticks all my boxes, lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous project. Thanks for playing along at B&B

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card. Thank you for joining us at Hotshot Craft for our first challenge. We hope you will join us again
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layout, papers, glitter and colouring!! Thanks so much for joining us on the hop and in the Challenge at Bows and Berries!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!