Friday 30 December 2011

Jellypark Challenge 13 - Old Year / New Year

It's time for another Jellypark challenge and its a good one for the time of year too:

New Year / Old Year

So what ever your interpretation is then that will be good! For more details on the challenge please pop over to the Jellypark Friday challenge blog!

I've used the Bath Girl digital stamp and coloured her with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue for the bubbles. My Spellbinder Nestabilities have cut the shapes on the image and I've used my Sizzix Scallop tag combo die for the sentiments.


The card blank is from Papermania and I've run it though my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. The satin ribbon is from my stash and I've tied the tags with some waxed cotton cord from Meiflower. I've handwritten the sentiment with a pink gel pen.

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks: Something New
CRAFT Challenge: New Year
Cute Card Thursday: Happy New Year
Sassy Studios: Shaped Card
  • Card blank: Papermania
  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Spellbinder Nestabilities, Sizzix Scallop Tag combo die
  • Sentiment: Handwritten
  • Waxed Cord: Meiflower
  • Everything else: My stash

15 comments:

  1. what a sweet card love the shape and its PInk my faveourite colour
    Happy new Year
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, playful card. The pink is perfect and so is your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh that will be me later lol.. going to mums for a couple of hours .
    Love the pretty image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh that will be me later lol.. going to mums for a couple of hours .
    Love the pretty image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet card, i love the image,thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect new years card, I hope to spend part of New Years day doing that!
    Many thanks for joining in the last Cute Card Challenge for this year, hope to see you again in 2012!
    Happy New Year, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday! Have a Happy New Year!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card. Such a great image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Cute. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday. Happy New Year!

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. That little guy is sooo cute in that tub. I love the embossing on you card, and the shape. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at Sassy Studio Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, thanks for joining us for the Dare To Be Sassy Thursday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Super cute. Thanks for joining us for the Dare To Be Sassy Thursday at Sassy Studio Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute cards! Love it...

    PS: I would be honor if you visit my challenge blog at Digidarla.com and Digidarladesigns.com

    Hugs
    XXXDigidarla.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!