Tuesday 27 December 2011

Treat Bags and BIG Funky Hand Sale!

Do you like these little cute treat bags?! I've made them both from one sheet of A4 card and from a fab template downloaded though the Hybrid challenge that is taking part on The Crafters Cafe over the Christmas holidays! I'm hoping to be able to participate in all the challenges that are going on plus the games too!

There are a set of little treat bags and various templates that can be downloaded to use for the Hybrid challenge and the bags are courtesy of Wendybird Designs.

I found a sheet of A4 card in my stash that I'd printed ages ago - its from Funky Hand but the collection it is from (Boys and Girls) is no longer available as it was a one off special for a charity crafting cd.

However, there IS a fab 50% off sale at Funky Hand for the next few days! You get 50% off all Funky Hand branded products - loads of cds and downloads to go at!! And free shipping (minimum spend of £10) worldwide - its a sale not to be missed!!

I've rounded the corners on the treat bags, doodled a line around the edges and cut out the aperture and added some acetate. I've not been able to source any little delights to put inside as my two darlings have virtually eaten everything they got chocolate based!

The ribbon is from my stash and now that I've spent time organising all my ribbons into big grip seal bags by colour - I can see what I have and can get what I want without rooting through the big tub every time!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations: Anything But A Card
Just Add Ink: Fancy Packaging

  • Papers: Boys and Girls collection from Funky Hand (retired)
  • Template: Wendybird Designs
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. Love your treat tents, the big polka dots are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job with the treat bags. Love the paper and ribbon. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe-December Open House. Hugs, Julia-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh these are cute! love the papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute treat bags! I look forward to working with you at Jellypark! I hope you had a wonderful Holiday!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. These gift bags are wonderful!!! Awesome paper choice and the design of these are fabulous!
    Way to go on organizing your ribbons too. :)
    Thanks so much for linking with us at Make It Monday!
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow just gorgeous and so creative love that spot card
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
    Happy New Year
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love these treat bags!
    Happy New Year!
    Katherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi

    Great treat bags!! I think your doodling really adds the perfect touch.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!