Thursday 29 December 2011

Free Snow!

A quick card I threw together! Papers from Cosmo Cricket - Circa 1934 digi paper pack which have been inked and a faux stitched line drawn around the edge and I think these are my favourite papers at the moment - just love the reds and they do look Christmassy although they aren't! I've not had these papers long - around a month but they are lovely!

The buttons are from my stash which I've had for ages (that long one of the buttons was a bit broken!) along with the embroidery thread and the image is a Dustin Pike digi that I've coloured with Promarkers. And I've handwritten the sentiment.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments: Anything Goes
Sunday Sketch and Stamp: Sketch followed
Craft Us Crazy: Christmas and Funny
Sarah Hurley Challenges: Colouring
Crafts and Me Challenges: Christmas
Digi Stamps 4 Joy: Something Old (buttons) Something New (papers)

  • Papers: Cosmo Cricket - Circa 1934 digi paper pack
  • Image: Dustin Pike (handwritten sentiment), coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! I LOVE this card! Wonderful papers and such a precious image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and the papers are gorgeous.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love those papers. Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card i love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge. Happy New Year. Luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun creation!
    Thanks for joining us at our Digistamps 4 Joy Something old, Something new - Anything Goes" challenge.
    luv'n'huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    DS4J DT Lead

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!