Monday 19 February 2018

The Paper Girls Guest Designer - Black and White

A while back I won one of The Paper Girls challenges and was asked to be a Guest Designer for a future challenge!  Well, that challenge is here and the theme is

Black and White

I've used a Sizzix die which is really lovely to use and cuts great!  The white card is linen effect and I've added a black panel behind to show off the detail.  Half pearls are from my stash and I've handwritten the sentiment.


Thank you to the Paper Girls for asking me to be a GD!  I'd like to enter the following:

Artistic Inspirations:  Anything Goes with Option of Flowers
Dream Valley Challenges:  Things With Wings
AAA Challenges:  CAS and Die Cuts
Dragonfly Dreams:  Flowers
CAS on Friday:  Dies

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and very dramatic. Thanks for playing along with the AAA Cards current challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely die cutting, Ruth. Beautiful color combination. Very striking. Thanks for joining in at AAA Cards Clean and Simple Challenge #109 Die Cuts Only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card, Ruth! Thank you so much for being our guest Paper Girl designer for our black and white challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous die cut! Love the simple black and white color scheme. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!